Formal Models of Collective Action and Social Movements Edit
Here is a quick list of resources. As it grows, it will require greater organization.
- The problem of solidarity : theories and models / edited by Patrick Doreian and Thomas Fararo. 1998.
- Social Movements and Networks: Relational Approaches to Collective Action by Mario Diani (Editor), Doug McAdam (Editor)
- The Critical Mass in Collective Action (Studies in Rationality and Social Change) by Gerald Marwell and Pamela Oliver (Hardcover - Nov 25, 2006)
- Szilagyi, Miklos N. "A Tool for Simulated Social Experiments", SIMULATION, Vol. 74, No. 1, 4-10 (2000) DOI: 10.1177/003754970007400101
- A new agent-based model is presented of the investiga tion of collective behavior with a large number of decision makers operating in a stochastic environment.
- Szilagyi, Miklos N. "Simulation of Multi-Agent Prisoners' Dilemmas" Systems Analysis Modelling Simulation Volume 43, Number 6 / June 2003: 829 - 846