This page has just started. Please add more! Perhaps remove this single page, and add lists of relevant articles on the pages devoted to particular topics? (E.g., Optimization) Or link to them here?
- Darmofal, David “Spatial Econometrics and Political Science” http://polmeth.wustl.edu/retrieve.php?id=575
- Computational Models
- Michigan's SCRAM: model of decision making in closed regimes http://www.cscs.umich.edu/research/projects/projects.html#SCRAM
- Kollman et al. 2003, Computational Models in Political Economy http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=9582&mode=toc
- De Marchi 2005, Computational and Mathematical Modeling in the Social Sciences
- International Conflict
- For critiques of major social science articles, see [| Wiki Summary]